The BLC Recording Studio offers professional quality audio and video recording services, and technical support to all language instructors at no cost. In addition to supporting the learning and teaching of heritage and foreign languages, the recording studio offers recharge services to the wider campus community.
Audio recording and editing:
- Studio production specializing in instructional materials, voice overs, podcasts, audio books, etc.
- Onsite recording for lecture series, events, panels, etc.
- Tape sync available for remote clients (call-in or Zoom/Skype).
Media transfer and digitization:
- Analog tape – 1/4″ reel to reel; cassette
- Digital media – DAT, MiniDisc, CD
- Video tape – DV, Hi8, VHS
- Audio restoration and analysis
Contact Keith Hernandez, Recording Studio Manager, for scheduling. (510) 877-4002 ext. 12 or e-mail.