LANGUAGE & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
A CONFERENCE FOR HUMANITIES AND TECH
Researchers, instructors, and practitioners from the UC Berkeley community gather to showcase the work being done in machine learning and language/culture study and to explore questions of language, language use, and technology from three perspectives: research, industry, theory.
- What questions about humanistic inquiry does AI encourage us to ask?
- What kinds of research and theoretical work is being done on AI and language/culture study on campus?
- How is current work being done in AI informed by a language/culture perspective?
- How can AI be applied/leveraged in language-related research, industry and career settings? What possibilities are there?
- What are future areas of exploration and interdisciplinary dialogues?
Kayla van Kooten
Claudia von Vacano